Bay Area's Largest KICKR Studio
PacWest’s performance cycle program features Wahoo Fitness’ industry-leading KICKR smart trainers and their innovative KICKR Studio wireless multi-rider system.
All riders train using functional threshold power (FTP) as well as heart rate, cadence and calories burned. Individual results are emailed immediately following the conclusion of each workout.
Results Data Emailed *
- Average power in watts
- Average cadence in RPM
- Total distance in miles
- Total calories burned
- Average heart rate in BPM
* You also receive a complete .fit file as an attachment.
Class Schedule Starting in January 2019
Days: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Time: 6:00-7:00 am
Classes start: 1/8 & 1/10
PacWest Performance Cycle Studio
1530-A Fifth Street, Berkeley, CA 94710 (map)
PacWest KICKR Studio On-line Calendar
What to Know & Bring
- This is a bring-your-own-bike program*. No valet bike storage services available.
- Enter the building from the rear parking lot entrance to access the building and fitness studio inside.
- Need ANT+ compatible heart rate monitor with strap. (Wahoo Fitness TICKR HR monitors available for purchase)
- Need ANT+ capable cadence sensor on bike. (Wahoo Fitness RPM Cadence sensors available for purchase)
- Bike tire pump available in studio.
- Extra tubes and tires available for purchase in case of flats during workouts.
- There are large public restrooms available but no shower facilities available.
- Limited sweat towel service is available but recommend you bring additional towels.
- Public drinking fountains located in building.
* If you are in need of a proper bike fit, please contact us to schedule a fit with our professional fit specialist.