President & Senior Performance Coach
Coach Emily is an accomplished endurance athlete and performance coach (10+ years). Having grown up around endurance sports through her father, Emily quickly become hooked with the sport once she enrolled at the University of Missouri and joined the school’s triathlon race team. After her freshman year, she become the team president and from there found a love and passion for the sport. After earning her bachelor’s in health sciences with a minor in psychology she then earned her master’s in sports psychology. This naturally lead her to follow in her dad’s footsteps and become a coach.
Today, Emily focuses primarily with beginner to intermediate level athletes and loves passing on all aspects of what she’s learned and continues to learn of the sport.
One of her biggest accomplishments thus far has been paving the way for younger generations to come. During her collegiate years, Emily was invited to the inaugural 2014 and 2015 USA Triathlon Women’s Varsity National Championships in Clermont, Florida representing the University of Missouri-Columbia (Mizzou). After the 2015 championship, USA Triathlon and the NCAA decided to make it exclusive to colleges that adopted women’s triathlon as a Division I, II or III athletic program.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) Health Sciences & Psychology Minor, University of Missouri-Columbia (Dec. 2015)
- Master’s Degree (M.Ed) Positive Coaching, University of Missouri-Columbia (May 2018)
- USA Track & Field (USATF) Level I Certified Coach
- USA Triathlon (USAT) Level I Certified Coach
- NCEP-Fitness Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- Endurance Coaching (Triathlon, Swim, Bike, Run)
- Personal Training (PT) – private or semi-private
- Group Fitness Classes (Bootcamp, Cycle Class, etc.)
- Natural Running Form Analysis
- Swim Analysis
- Training Camps & Clinics
- 2017 Kona Ironman World Championship Finisher
- 2017 Ironman Santa Rosa – Female 20-24 AG (2nd place) – 2017 Kona Ironman World Championship Qualifier
- 2016 ITU Worlds Long Distance World Championship – Female 20-24 AG (4th place) – Representing Team USA
- 2015 Ironman 70.3 Hawaii – Female 20-24 AG (1st place) – 2015 Ironman 70.3 World Championship Qualifier
- 2014 & 2015 USA Triathlon Women’s Varsity National Championships (NCAA)
- USA Triathlon National Championship – Finisher & Worlds Qualifier (Team USA): Sprint (2014, 2015), Olympic (2014, 2015), and Long Course (2012, 2014, 2015)
- USA Triathlon Collegiate National Championships Qualifier & Finisher (2012, 2014, 2015)
- 2012 USA Triathlon Long Course National Championship – Female 19 & Under AG National Champion