PacWest COVID-19 Policies
While we focus on helping you in your fitness journey, we’d like to reassure you that at PacWest Endurance, your health is our top priority. As we move forward slowly offering more group workouts, we’d like to communicate to you we are taking the necessary precautions to keep you and Coach Karina safe.
In-person workouts will be:
- outdoors to maximize safe distance
- socially distance, more than 6″ apart
- everyone attending is encouraged to wear a mask or face covering
Exercise equipment and mat will be provided when necessary (i.e. bootcamp) and disinfected between clients when used for in-person personal training sessions. If you’re more comfortable using your own, you are more than welcome to bring them to each session.
Attendees will be screened before their first in-person workout according to the following criteria:
- experienced any sign of sickness in the past 2 weeks including but not limited to fever, cold, flu, cough, sinus congestion, sore throat, stomach upset or general fatigue?
- traveled via airplane in the past 2 weeks?
- had a sick family member in your home or in close contact in the past 2 weeks?
- have a medically compromised immune system?
Thankfully, Coach Karina, Jay and Emily have been healthy since the pandemic began. Since Karina is our “boots on the ground” coach for PacWest, she will not see any clients or host group workouts if she exhibits any of the above. Moreover, she is also checking her temperature daily before each group workout or in-person personal training.